Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trampoline

Guess what? I got a new tramp on Thursday! I've been on it every spare moment of the day. It's a lot of fun. Accept, it's incredibly easy to get hurt on it. Ben, Mia, and one of Ben's friends where playing on the tramp, and we where trying to do rap moves. Bad idea. I tried doing something on my head, but missed and cracked my neck. I swear the crack was so loud, it could have been a fire cracker. It hurt so bad. I lay on the tramp, not able to move my neck with my right arm paralyzed. And Ben's friend kept jumping around. I had to slide on my back to the side of the tramp, and wait till I could move again. It's better today. You need to be really careful on those things. Well, I'll be posting a lot more. School just got out, so I'm free this week. I'm so glad. A couple more days in school, and I would have died. I'll post later. Bye.

No comments: