Monday, March 30, 2009

Hawaii

I'm learning how to surf! My dad bought two surfboards in the last week, and we've been going to this beach and trying them out. It's a lot harder than it looks. The last time we went, I stood up, and stayed up. It was awesome. We're going in the morning tomorrow. We would have gone today, but I've been kind of sick. A couple of days before we started surfing, my dad and I went scuba diving.

The first day, we went to Sharks Cove. The water was a little choppy, and the current was really strong, so we decided to come back a different time. The next day, we went back to Sharks Cove. It was perfect. The water was crystal clear, and there was hardly any current. My dad and I saw two turtles, and could hear whales calling each other. It was amazing.

I'll try to write more often. Sometimes I'm just too busy. I have all that homework I need to catch up on, and it doesn't help to be going to the beach every day. Anyway, I'm having a great time, and I'll post soon.

No comments: